Thursday, June 10, 2010

MC Mom

I've decided to share this with the world: Today I realized my mother is really a 15 year old stuck in an adults body! How do I know this you ask. Well today when I was talking to her on the phone she was describing her lunch to me and I was appalled by the words that came out of her mouth: "That tuna was the BOMB!" Really mom did you just refer to something as THE BOMB, I am half your age and don't use that phrase.

On the serious side my mom is very young at heart and I completely admire that about her.

I hope that when I am in my fifty's I can still roll my windows down and attempt to sing raps songs.

2 comments:

  1. And I just realized my daughter likes to tell family secrets and lets get it straight it wasn't Tuna it was a mozzerela and Tomato sandwich and it was da Bomb

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I often feel like your mom is my buddy and this is sooo true!

    ReplyDelete