Monday, May 17, 2010

Introducing...



This is Chewy, short for Chewbacca or we call him bakky too. Best dog ever, I love it when an animal just behaves.I mean aren't they all supposed to do that or am I crazy??? His only down side is barking, this dog will rush someone at the front door like you wouldn't believe. But he is gentle with the kids and listens to every single word I say which is great since no one else does that.



OK so 2 years ago I had this hair brain idea to get a puppy for the kids for Christmas because that's the best idea ever when you have two kids under the age of 4 running around. Like I really believed this was a great idea, have I mentioned yet this dog is completely insane! He is not great with kids but he has become completely attached to me and I love the little anxiety ridden dog to death! His name is Chubbs, by the way he likes a good binky...


And last but certainly not least we have Max, or Maximo as I like to say. Max is definitely a rescue, to put it mildly he is the only survivor of a cruel animal attack, the rest of his litter didn't make it
:(
Max is a GREAT dog, he loves the kids and he is so laid back. This dog is super calm with the kids but playful with the other animals. He was a great addition to our family. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment